Name:
Location: India

Saturday, May 03, 2008

quotes

1. this one is by ayrton senna.. the three times formula one world champion from brazil who died at an age of 34 suffering severe head injuries after his car crashed due to the steering wheel failure at the san marino grand prix in imola (italy) on 1 may 1994.. simply amazing words..

If I ever happen to have an accident that eventually costs me my life, I hope it is in one go. I would not like to be in a wheelchair. I would not like to be in a hospital suffering from whatever injury it was. If I'm going to live, I want to live fully. Very intensely, because I am an intense person. It would ruin my life if I had to live partially.

2. this one is by woody allen from the movie annie hall and is actually from his stand-up comic days.. like it for the optimism that it conveys.. though there are bad periods in life, they remain for a very short period.. all is always well in the end.. that's how i interpret this quote..

There's an old joke - um... two elderly women are at a Catskill mountain resort, and one of 'em says, "Boy, the food at this place is really terrible." The other one says, "Yeah, I know; and such small portions." Well, that's essentially how I feel about life - full of loneliness, and misery, and suffering, and unhappiness, and it's all over much too quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home