Name:
Location: India

Saturday, July 02, 2005

tag team partners

when i was tagged by jat, i din't get much as to what i am supposed to do. as a matter of fact, i am still not sure. but i will give it a try.

history:
at school, i hated reading. the very idea of getting a novel issued from the library appeared useless to me. i tried my hands on a couple of novel, but in vain. in a nutshell, i restricted myself only to reading the textbooks during my school days. things changed drastically after i joined iit. pondering over the course books seemed a not-so-exciting activity to me. entire first year was spent in finding that "one" activity which could fill up the long boring hours. in the second year, my roommate pode-lal (prithvi raj sen) was finally able to convince me and "coma" (by robin cook) was graced with the privilege. since then, i have read lots of books chiefly in following categories: humour, adventure, thriller. apart from these, novels which reflect on some human virtues are a favorite with me. the reading spree stopped once i entered iim, i have read a single novel during my entire first year here. i am not sure if things will improve once this term is over, but once i am out of the campus, i am sure gonna revive my old reading habits.

salient features:
1. collection: 30-40 odd books.
2. last reading: the bourne identity.
3. unfinished business: city of joy.
4. top five: lord of the rings, to kill a mocking bird, the godfather, love in the time of cholera, rita hayworth and shawshank redemption.
5. on shelves: to sir with love, barbarians at the gate.

though this tag game didn't look exciting initially, but now on second thoughts, this at least motivated me to post something after 2 weeks. thanks jat boy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Varun Singh said...

hey hagnesh.. the idea was to publish the answers of the questions on your blog. You did it in "salient features" wala section.. good going.

aa riya hoon august mein

10:57 PM  
Blogger Varun Singh said...

http://vasingh.blogspot.com/2005/07/bizarre-questionnaire.html

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home