Name:
Location: India

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

my first post

well.. so i am here finally.. tried hard to resist the tempation of blogging but inspired by my friends jat n vyas gave in to the temptation at last.. hope it will also be a good way to pass some time during the not so busy office hours during my internship..

'll try to keep the first post short n sweet.. hereby ending the post with one of my favorite quotes: Say what you think and act how you feel, because those who mind don't matter,and those who matter never mind.

ps: as a matter of fact, the title of my blog is also an edited version (replace 'write' with 'shoot') of a famous quote from the movie "the good, the bad and the ugly"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good show he man !!! Keep it up.

1:26 AM  
Blogger Varun Singh said...

mubarak ho hagge!

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home